Dreams

Dreams

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

RIP Friend

No, No you are getting me wrong here…… The person is very much alive and kicking but I no longer have him as my friend, which would mean all ties severed, no conversations and no contact whatsoever. I only have the lovely moments, joys and sorrows shared those incessant chatters on the trivial monotonous events of life. But what I feel right now is not agony, grief but a sense of loss and relief.

Oxymoron’s is what they would seem like but yes regret on the void and vacuum filled in the moments of life where contempt too had bred in probably by familiarity . Relief comes from the absence of those everyday tiffs and berating which had become a part of the package.

It’s challenging to have friends these days , in an environment which is politically charged and all the more when two people have contradictory, antithetic and diametric views on political ideologies, religious ideologies and the interests one shares.

It is then we ask. ..What is real friendship?

Everyone longs to have lasting, close friendships. Achieving these special friendships is something that takes time, work, and perseverance

Happy moments even when you are miles apart with the forest preserve of memories shared and the joy it brought. The presence of a soul who would be there with you not only in sunshine but also in the shades of life as a support It’s a treasure that helps us overcome our obstacles , it’s a comforting feeling.

But don’t flatter that friendship authorizes you to say disagreeable things to each other. The nearer you come into relation with a person, the more necessary do politeness and courtesy become.

So I sat down in retrospection, was it really friendship or was I in a delusional mode about an acquaintance in the garb of a friend……..

Aftermath

"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delusion.

So here I am mourning the loss of a friend ….He that has gone ……a person who I met and walked along for sometime and then it ended. Although it is a difficult day for me today but maybe looking back in memory and introspection comforts me and gives me a good sense of judgments, whereby I can be wiser to get worthy friends for life.

A friend through life and through death ….

“Ek zara si baat par barson ka yarane gaye
Lekin itna to hua ke dost pehchane gaye”

No comments: